Here in Jijenge Youth, we not only celebrate mothers but we celebrate heroes, teachers, protectors, our first friends, best friends and forever friends.
We thank them;
- For their prayers each and every time.
- For their unconditional love, friendship and care.
- For showing us grace even if we didn’t deserve.
- For comforting us through life hardships.
- For sacrificing and giving us what we need.
- For always believing in us when others won’t.
To mark this day today will be giving the street children the opportunity to be able to call their parents back home.